Disclosure

Personal Shopping Boutique: Summer Fashion Under $30!

21 June 2013


Hello lovelies! Today I am so excited to be starting a brand new series of posts, personal shopping boutiques! Thanks to the wonderful ShopStyle, I'll be showing you guys all my current favorites in my own little virtual boutique. Some of these pieces are things that I already own, and some are on my wish list. Either way, they are all things that I am loving right now! If you see something that catches your eye, all you have to do is click on the image and it will take you to the site on which the item is sold. Pretty cool, right?


I wanted to kick off the first edition of this series in signature Sparkle & Mine style- with affordable fashion perfect for summer! Hopefully you guys will find at least a few new pieces to add to your warm weather wardrobe, or at least draw some inspiration from these bright, summery pieces.

I'd love to hear about all of your summer must-haves in the comments below! 


P.S.- Be sure to use the right arrow in the middle of the boutique to view more of my summer fashion picks!


Cover Image: Lilly Pulitzer

3 comments:

  1. love your summer picks, I would ad a denim vest, thats has been my summer staple!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving denim vests too Stesha, thanks for the great idea!!

      Delete
  2. I love this! Totally got me out of the doldrums of winter & snow here in New York this morning. I love the VS Pink phone cover, I definitely think I'm going to pick that one up!

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by