Disclosure

Get This Necklace!

19 February 2013


So yesterday I was just strolling through the black hole of amazingness that is Target, and I came across these adorable necklaces! I was literally just looking at a necklace at J. Crew that looks exactly like this, except way more expensive. At my Target location, it was available in 4 colors- black and gold, cream and gold, neon yellow and silver, and orange and gold. I decided to scoop up all but the orange, because I had to make myself feel like I had some self-control. But seriously, how cute are these?! Online they are selling for about $7 on clearance, and in-store I got mine for $6 each. I would definitely suggest heading over to your local Target or just ordering them online!











What clearance deals have you scored lately? Let me know in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by